4/26/2010

Calling all Artists!

I'm super excited to announce that I have been chosen as the featured artist for the 2010 Aaron Douglas Art Fair!!! It is such an honor to be recognized by the organizers of such an amazing event in a community where the art scene is really booming! I strongly urge any artist in the Topeka area to become a part of this awesome event!


The art fair showcases diverse and emerging artists in the Topeka and surrounding area. Not only is there wonderful artwork to see, there's also yummy food, entertainment and children's activities. To enter as an artist or to find out more about the event visit their website at www.aarondouglasartfair.com or become a fan on facebook.

And be sure to stay tuned for the unveiling of the featured artwork (created by me!) Thursday May 6th! I can't wait!!!

1 comment:

Vian said...

WORK FROM HOME
MORE INFO
CLICK HERE:
http://www.vian.ws

Blog Widget by LinkWithin