3/28/2010

Last Chance!

Hey everyone! Unfortunately, this is a post and run! :/

Sorry I've been MIA lately. It seems to be a common theme for me to become SUPER busy around the end of winter, beginning of spring every year. Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining at all! I guess I'm just making this observation now so that hopefully next year I can plan ahead for such an occurrence. meh...we'll see. :)

Anyways
, back to the reason I decided to stop by...I wanted to remind you all that time is running out to enter to win your very own "Some Bunny Loves You" note card set! Less than 24 hrs left. HURRY! click here to enter



And on a completely random side note...I thought I would show you all a pic of the latest postcard I designed to hand out at the Topeka Home Show that happened weeks ago. random!? I know! :)

- Be sure to tune in tomorrow to see who wins!!!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin