3/09/2010

One SWEET return!

Yes, I'm here! Yes, I'm alive. My apologies for being away so long. Things have just been crazy lately. I've had lots of art entry deadlines, freelance work to finish, art shows to attend as well as future shows to prepare for. Just CRAZY I tell ya! But I'm back now and SO happy to be here.

Since I've been back I've noticed I've had a lot of positive response to my Monday FUNday giveaway...yipee! Thank you ALL who have entered so far!

While I was super excited to see all of your comments, I was also pleasently surprised to find among them that I was awarded the ONE SWEETALICIOUS BLOG AWARD! woo-hoo! What a sweet compliment from Sweet Harvey. You must check out her lovely blog at Sweet Harvey Letterpress LLC...it's super fun!



Now it's my turn to spred the love. Here are a few of my favorite blogs that are definitely sweetalicious!


If you have been given this award and you know of another blog(s) that are super sweet feel free to spread the love and pass this award on.

1. Post the award on your blog sidebar and blog about it (copy and paste).

2. Link to the other bloggers within your post.

3. Let them know you have shared this award with them by commenting on their blogs.

4. Share the Love by linking to the person from whom you received this Sweetalicious Blog Award.

5. HAVE FUN and ENJOY YOUR SWEETALICIOUS DAY!

2 comments:

Sweets and Hearts said...

thank you so much for the award!!! "sweetalicious"? haha! i love it & can't wait to share it.

<3

marissa | Rae Gun Ramblings said...

thanks so much I feel very loved!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin