7/15/2011

VOTE!


Due to popular demand, I've decided to make prints available of my small bird paintings. I will have open edition prints of all the bird paintings...eventually. Right now, due to costs I can only do one print, but I can't decide which one to start with. I've decided to leave it up to YOU! Help me decide. Which one should it be?

Bird in Blossoms (Top Left)
Blue Jay (Top Right)
Yellow Songbird (Middle Left)
Bird on a Wire (Middle Right)
Pretty Bird (Bottom Left)
Brown Eyed Bird (Bottom Right)

Simply leave a comment below to let me know which is your favorite, or you can visit me on facebook and tag yourself in your favorite painting. The one with the most votes will become the first open edition print available. The winner will be announced Friday July 22nd. That's only one week, so hurry!

Original paintings are available. Feel free to contact me if you're interested!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin