9/24/2010

Hello and Welcome!

Hi! Welcome to the fookaDESIGNS blog. I'm Shanon Fouquet, artist, designer and illustrator. I've had a lot of new traffic to the blog lately as I've been busy preparing for the upcoming 5th Annual Aaron Douglas Art Fair, and I just wanted to take some time to say "Hi" and "Welcome to my corner of the blog-world"!

If you'd like to find out more about me or my work feel free to take a look around and be sure to visit me here:

www.facebook.com/fookaDESIGNS
www.twitter.com/fookaDESIGNS

You can also find out more about my collaborative show with poet Jeff Fouquet (Mr. fooka) here:
www.postcardsfromhomeart.com
And become a fan on facebook at www.facebook.com/postcardsfromhome

Thanks for stopping by and come back soon!

*love, love*

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin