2/01/2010

Retro Skating Party invite

I recently had a returning client ask if I could come up with a roller skating themed party invitation for her twins 6th birthday. Since her twins are a boy and a girl I had to come up with something that was cute and fun but not too girly with bold colors that weren't too boyish. Here's what I came up with (click on image for close up).


I think the simple colors and retro style worked out well.

If you are in need of custom invites just let me know at fookaDESIGNS@gmail.com. I would love to work with you!

By the way if you are looking for a unique customizable valentine gift be sure to enter my current Monday FUNday giveaway. There is only a few hours left to enter...I will be drawing the lucky winner tonight!

2 comments:

Kim Rakes said...

That is perfect! I love the whole "2, 4, 6, 8" concept too. I have been aching to go roller skating but I've got a few years before I can go without my little ones spending their time with their face in the floor, haha

Bethany Dirksen said...

I remember the days at our local skate rink back home. It's called "Skate World" but is generally referred to "Puberty Palace" by the locals!

I just found your blog and am a new follower. Looking forward to getting to know you through the blog world :)

www.dirksendabbles.blogspot.com

Blog Widget by LinkWithin