2/10/2010

Pretty Paris...I Want That Wednesday

There are at least a couple reasons I chose Pretty Paris as my I want that Wednesday feature today.

First because her shop is SO pretty! - seriously...go check it out, you'll LOVE it!

And second because she has graciously decided to DONATE 100% of her sales PROCEEDS to DOCTORS WITHOUT BORDERS thru Valentine's Day February 14th!!! How awesome is that?

If that doesn't make you say "I Want That" than I don't know what will. :)



I chose these pretty little rose bud earings as my favorite! I just love the creamy color and simple vintage style. I'm thinking I may need to get them as a special Valentine's gift for myself!

***UPDATE***
I just couldn't resist the temptation any longer. I just had to purchase this weeks "I Want That" feature! Now I don't have to say I Want That....I GOT IT!!! Be sure to visit Pretty Paris soon to find your "I Want That" item!

If you would like to be considered for an "I want that Wednesday" feature leave a comment or send me a message at fookaDESIGNS@gmail.com Be sure to check out other features here or simply look on the right side of this page to see the "I want that" mini.

1 comment:

katy said...

very pretty, indeed! i can see why you snatched them up ;)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin