1/13/2010

Explore Kansas

Here's a little bit of trivia for ya! Did you know I'm from Kansas? Yup, born and raised. It's really a beautiful state. While I've never lived outside of Kansas I have visited several other states and a few other countries and I must say that Kansas really is beautiful in it's own way. AND VERY inspirational for artists and crafters. I recently joined the Kansas Etsy Team and quickly discovered some local talent. Here is just a peek...(be sure to click on image for a closer look)



CMonetGarden
AnemoneGirl
kitandcaboodleshop
aquakej
SimplyInvitingCards
InHonorOf
Prairiejewler
LynspiredJewelry
countrywindows
jewelrybyvicki
justinshiney
fookaDESIGNS


To explore more Kansas creations search KET on Etsy.

4 comments:

Jen :) said...

First of all, welcome to the team! And Thank You for including my Explore collage card in your lovely ensemble. :)

I scrolled down your blog a bit and must say that I <3 typography. Consider me a fan of your work!

~Jen S.

steveshandyman said...

Shannon,thanks for including me in your blog post, and including some of the great artists of the kansas etsy team.

fookaDESIGNS said...

you are both quite welcome! Thanks for the nice comments Jen! :)

G.Dowell said...

Hi Shannon. Love your blog and thanks so much for including me in your Kansas post. Gotta love Kansas.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin