11/26/2009

I can't eat another bite!



Happy Thanksgiving! I hope you all had a wonderful day. It's hard to believe but this is the first year that Mr. Fooka and I made an entire thanksgiving meal on our own. No help from anyone! We've been together for over 11 years and this is our very first, on our own, REAL thanksgiving... just the two of us. It was AWESOME! We had SO much fun cooking, eating and even cleaning up the mess. :)

For all of you looking for a great after Thanksgiving deal be sure to check out my Black Friday Sale!

3 comments:

M.M.E. said...

Congratulations! Next year my boyfriend and I will make our first turkey dinner. This year was my last with my mother cooking most, only we opted for a pork roast instead. Silly story behind that one.

Anonymous said...

Wow, that is quite an accomplishment! I was only responsible for bringing the green bean casserole so that was a pretty easy task!

cabin + cub said...

Mmmmm... looks really yummy! Sounds like you had a great Thanksgiving! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin