11/20/2009

100th post!


Woo-hoo! It's my 100th post! I'm not sure why that is so exciting. I guess maybe because I've been really good about keeping up on the blog lately (did you notice?!) and when I saw that this is #100 it felt like a pretty nice accomplishment. Yay!

Okay, so on with the post. I had some down time today so I decided to create a postersketch which I haven't done in forever...I think the last time was post #27...not really but it was way back in October....of LAST YEAR! Anyways, this combo was created by searching the word Asia on Etsy. And of course the original inspiration came from my "Japan Sun" illustration at the top center. All the rest are wonderfully talented Etsians listed below. Be sure to give them some love. Enjoy!

Sybile
WilliamDohman
PetalMix
SquishiSushi
Yukidesigns
TheNebulousKingdom
Ahpeele
caughtredhanded
Yukidesigns
saffronsparrow
Sybile

4 comments:

M.M.E. said...

What a great collection. I really like your layout.

Sharon said...

Congratulations on the 100th post!

This is a beautiful treasury with some talented Etsians featured. And the colors are great!

LuliBags said...

Congratulations, keep up the good work.

Lx

cabin + cub said...

Congrats on post #100!

Those are some great finds too! ;)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin