7/03/2009

Long time no post

I know, I know it's been a long time. But in my defense it is summertime and I just haven't had much time to visit my studio let alone post here. But I will try to do better, I pinky promise! :)

Another thing I haven't done in a LONG time, several years in fact, is figure drawing. I've always loved figure drawing, and I think I was pretty good at it. But without a live model it can be very difficult to do. But I decided that was no excuse, I finally broke out my sketch pad.


Like I said I went years without drawing so I was a little nervous that I may have lost my touch but I think I did ok. Most importantly if felt awesome to be drawing again! I think I will look into taking a figure drawing class soon!

1 comment:

♥Jennette♥ said...

That is beautiful,great blog!
http://boutiquestitches.blogspot.com/

Blog Widget by LinkWithin