5/04/2009

What's new

Hello friends. Sorry I've been away for so long. There have been many things going on in both my fookaDESIGNS life and my personal life. I'll try not to bore you with the details but Mr. Fooka and I now have a teenage boy living with us. It's been a couple weeks now and things are going great. To find out more about this please visit our FouquetFamily blog.

As far as my fookaDESIGNS news, I will be showing in a neighborhood art walk this Saturday May 9th. This is an exciting event showing local artists work at 4 houses with food and live music at the last location. I'm super excited to be a part of it. Thanks to Chords & Oil for putting it together! Visit chordsandoil.org for more details and be sure to stop by Saturday night...you won't want to miss it!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin