2/05/2009

Valentine's Day Past

With Valentine's Day quickly approaching, I thought I would share a Valentine's Day memory.

Before hubby and I were married, early in our relationship I created this drawing as a Valentine's gift for him. It's a detailed graphite drawing measuring approximately 11" x 17". I chose to feature Native American Indians as a tribute to Jeff's Grandfather, one of the most important men in his life. We have it framed and hanging in the guest bedroom. I think it's one of our most favorite pieces I've ever done. I should probably be thinking about what I will be giving hubby for v-day this year to try and top that! LOL

3 comments:

artbylmr said...

Beautiful drawing! That will be hard to top.
I wanted to let you know that I got the print yesterday safe and sound. Thanks for picking me as the birthday memory winner. That was the best birthday I ever had :)

fookaDESIGNS said...

Thanks artbylmr! so glad you got it! Enjoy!

Cole said...

This drawing is amazingly beautiful! And thank you for visiting my blog :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin