10/05/2008

So....How did it go?

Wow, I'm so sorry to keep you all in suspense! If you were unable to make it to the Art Fair you may be wondering how did it go? Well, I think overall it went great!

The weather was nice and there was a good turnout of people. I set up with 2 other artist friends which worked out well. We each have different styles, and work in different mediums so we seemed to have something for everyone bringing many visitors to our tent.

Here are some pics...I was set up on the left side of the tent with the foo•kaDESIGNS banner.








With my first Art Fair experience under my belt and the first time jitters out of the way, I will definitely be interested in doing this show again next year!

7 comments:

Kim Caro said...

awesome. looks good.

Ally said...

I'm so glad you had a great time with your first fair!

Kim said...

Your booth really looks great. Hope your sales were good.

Blooming Lily said...

I love your logo!

bailey said...

this looks great. sorry we didn't make it. We tried to leave with enough time to stop by, but we had to change out willow's car seat. What should have taken 5 minutes took 45. Oops.

Hope to see you at game night Friday.

grace said...

colin also loves your logo - and your art! glad we could make it the show :)

Anonymous said...

that's great, weather is so unpredictable :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin