8/20/2008

Art Unleashed - Art Auction

Here it is! Every year now for 3 years I've donated a piece of artwork to the Art Unleashed benefit for the Humane Society of Greater Kansas City, and here is this year's contribution:


It's called Green Pastures and it's an original acrylic on canvas painting. I love this piece and I love that it is going to help such a wonderful organization. This event is so much fun, if you are in the area you should really try to make it, for more details check out their website. If you are not in the area, please look into ways to help out your local animal shelter, and be sure to adopt the next time you are in the market for a furry friend.

5 comments:

melissa said...

what a wonderful thing to do for your local animal shelter! Painting is so cute! I know he'll sell.

Blessings
Melissa

Hey Harriet said...

Gorgeous painting! I would certainly go along to that event if I was anywhere near the area! Hope the event raises a lot of funds for such a worthy sounding organisation! All the best with it!

I just did some fund-raising this week for my local animal shelter also :)

megan speers said...

adorable painting and very good cause... animal shelters are definitely underfunded so good for you! :)
megan.

EtsyBABY Team Captain said...

Oh My Goodness! I love your puppy creation!

AdornmentsbyMilani.com said...

Wow, I bet that will "fetch" a pretty penny at the auction;)
Nice work.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin