4/08/2008

Good News!

I'm very happy to announce that I will be a featured artist for the month of May at The Upstage Gallery here in Topeka! I'm so excited (and a bit nervous) since this will be my first showing as an artist, but I'm busy working in my studio and I feel confident that I will have some great work to show. If you're in the Topeka area mark your calendars for May 2nd as I would love to see you at the opening reception that night from 5-8. Post party to be announced...stay tuned!

3 comments:

Revision of the 14th Chapter. . . said...

Good luck in your show, babe! I know you are working hard!!

Anonymous said...

Good luck! Don't be nervous... well, easier said than done :)

DeAnn Clingan said...

Your items are great!!! Good Luck.
Hope to see you at your show.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin